Job Type: Permanent
Working hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
About the role:
We are looking to recruit for an experienced Warehouse Manager within our growing Warehouse Department. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience in a similar role, be able to ‘hit the ground running’ and have an aptitude for documentation writing and intermediate excel. It is essential that candidates are successfully able to review, revise and implement procedures in line with pharma standards and have the ability to utilise excel to create, monitor and review the warehouse KPIs and future objectives.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- You will oversee the Warehouse day to day operations and support the Warehouse Manager (Operations) as and when required to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Ensuring compliance is kept to within the Quality Management System and all approved internal Standard Operating Procedures are reviewed regularly.
- Working closely with the Quality Department, to ensure the Warehouse is functioning in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice / Good Distribution Practice (GMP / GDP), and completing documentation required for Quality compliance such as Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls
- Work closely with the Supply Chain department to ensure smooth logistics management and Inventory Management (inc. stocktakes, accuracy and picking/bulk location coordination) as required.
- Liaising with other departments such as the UK Sales or International Sales Departments to ensure timely delivery of customer orders.
- Daily management of the Warehouse Administrators. Review and approve documentation and data for Senior Directors and Managers.
- Report, monitor and identify trends from the Warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). If required, suggest and implement actions.
- Work with the Operations Director to identify future objectives and suggest / implement agreed goals.
- Maintain and manage Health and Safety for the warehouse at all times.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager:
You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, as well as having strong experience in storage and Warehouse planning, and distribution / logistics.
It is essential that you have the ability to complete documentation to a high standard and have a strong understanding for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
In addition to the above, this role is an active part of the Senior Management team and must be able to communicate and liaise at all levels.
Benefits of the Warehouse Manager;
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Warehouse Manager, please apply via CrunchPoster here.