Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
As a company, Morningside has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join our busy Warehouse Department as a Warehouse Administrator.
The Warehouse Administrator Role
We are looking for a candidate with excellent organisational skills, who has a great eye for detail and will take a pro-active approach to their work. Key Responsibilities within the position include:
- Amending stock locations on our management systems
- Booking in deliveries
- Create pallet labels for shipments
- Producing and analysing reports to present to management
- Assisting our Sales Department with invoicing and dispatching of packing orders
- Maintaining clear and accurate reports and logs
- Supporting the Warehouse Managers with routine warehouse duties.
- Updating and maintaining warehouse Quality Management System (QMS) documentation
- Writing procedures and documentation regarding warehouse processes.
Requirements for the Warehouse Administrator Role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work pro-actively by them-selves and use their initiative
- Have a good writing style
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of working with MS package
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at C or above
Morningside offers a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme, private healthcare and annual discretionary bonuses.
If you feel you are suitable for our Warehouse Administrator positon, please apply now through CrunchPoster here.