UK Sales Assistant – Fixed Term (12 months)
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
As a company, Morningside has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking an IT Support Engineer to join the existing team in Loughborough.
The UK Sales Assistant Role
We are looking to recruit a hardworking, organised and focused individual for the position of Sales Assistant within our UK Sales Department. This role is responsible for processing orders and keeping in contact with our customers.
The roles responsibilities include:
- Creating orders for sale within the UK Market
- Liaising with customers and ensure they are informed at all times.Arranging collections with freight companies
- Providing administrative support to Senior Members of the UK Sales Department
- Supporting administration of NHS contract business
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good reasoning and a deductive capability
- Administration experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Morningside offers a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme, private healthcare.
If you feel you are suitable for our UK Sales Assistant position, please apply now by visiting here.