Supply Chain Assistant
Monday-Thursday, 9.00am-5.30pm, and Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
As a company, Morningside has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
The Supply Chain Assistant Role
We are looking to recruit an organised and enthusiastic individual to join our Supply Chain Department and assist in forecasting and replenishment. We require someone who has good communication abilities, both written and verbal, as well as someone who has a pro-active approach and a can-do attitude with their work. As a Supply Chain Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks including:
- Reviewing stock levels and communicating suggestions for stock replenishment.
- Preparing and maintaining forecasts for Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that goods are available for shipment and all the documents required are ready.
- Liaising with freight forwarders and carriers to book shipments in line with internal procedures.
- Tracking and submitting shipping documents for import clearance.
- Analysing data from CMOs on Excel, to record costing trends and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Requirements for the Supply Chain Assistant Role
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong Maths, English & Analytical skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience of international communication.
- Has worked within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience of delivery and logistics.
- Worked within a customer service or administration role.
Morningside offers a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme and private healthcare.
If you feel you are suitable for our Supply Chain Assistant position, please apply now.