Supply Chain Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm.
Job type: Permanent
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
We are looking to recruit a highly organised and meticulous individual for the role of Supply Chain Administrator within our Supply Chain Department.
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Administrator:
- Tracking, co-ordinating and timely completion of departmental Quality Management System (QMS) documentation
- Routine review of procedures and making any necessary updates, and writing/implementing new procedures as required
- Scheduling training and maintenance of training matrix
- Managing internal actions in relation to artwork updates
- Assisting with both internal and external audits as may be required
Requirements of the Supply Chain Administrator:
You will have strong IT skills, especially Word and Excel, and have shown this by having recent experience in an administration role. You will need excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a keen eye for detail. It would also be desirable to have experience working with a Quality Management System including change controls, deviations and CAPAs.
Benefits of becoming the Supply Chain Administrator:
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Monthly Reward and Recognition prizes – cash bonuses up to £1000
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Supply Chain Administrator, then please apply via CrunchPoster here.