Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Job type: Permanent
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs
The Senior Quality Assurance Officer Role
We are looking to recruit a diligent and organised individual to join our Quality Assurance Department to assist with new product introduction.
- Actively managing Project Timelines to ensure that products are manufactured and tested and ready for launch.
- Liaising with Marketing Authorisation Holders to ensure product development activities are understood and managed to allow commercialisation to commence.
- Actively maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) by ensuring change controls are raised and progressed, establishing product master files and ensuring that manufacturing and validation documentation is approved prior to use.
- Liaising with Contract Manufacturing Organisations to ensure that issues are resolved with no impact to launch dates.
- Ensuring all suppliers and manufacturers are suitably audited and approved before use.
- Ensuring EU import testing laboratories are approved and able to test the products prior to launch.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with changes to project plans and impacts are understood and communicated.
Requirements for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer Role
You must have excellent project management/coordination skills, ideally developed within the Pharmaceutical Industry and experience of working within a GMP related industry. You should have worked within a Pharmaceutical environment and have a degree relevant to the discipline.
We also offer a number of company benefits including:-
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
If you feel that you are suitable for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer position, please apply via CrunchPoster here.
Please include a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and your current salary expectations.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/ or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Morningside employees by a third party agency and/ or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Morningside. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.