Senior Quality Assurance Officer – Systems
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Job type: Permanent
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
About the Senior Quality Assurance Officer:
We are looking to recruit a diligent and organised individual to join our Quality Assurance Department to assist with manufacturing and packing activities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quality Assurance Officer:
- Assisting the QA Manager by deputising when required.
- Reviewing and Approving documentation relating to batch production and New Product Introduction, including but not limited to Analytical Method Transfer and Validation documentation.
- Handling of change controls, deviations and CAPA processes.
- Assisting Qualified Persons in implementing documentation improvements.
- Training other QAU staff to review and approve documentation.
- Liaising with manufacturing organisations to receive necessary documentation.
Requirements of the Senior Quality Assurance Officer:
You must have proven experience in Quality Assurance within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, a relevant degree in a life sciences discipline, working knowledge of document control; including change control, deviation, validation (Process, Packaging and Cleaning desirable) & batch documentation.
Benefits of becoming the Senior Quality Assurance Officer:
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Monthly Reward and Recognition prizes – cash bonuses up to £1000
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer – Systems, then please apply via Crunchposter here.