UK Sales Order Processor
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
About the UK Sales Order Processor:
We are looking to recruit a highly organised and meticulous individual for the role of UK Sales Assistant in our UK Sales Department.
Responsibilities of the UK Sales Order Processor:
- Creating orders for sale within the UK Market
- Liaising with customers and ensure they are informed at all times.
- Arranging collections with freight companies
- Providing administrative support to Senior Members of the UK Sales Department
- Supporting administration of NHS contract business
Requirements of the UK Sales Order Processor:
The ideal candidate would essentially need to have good IT skills, as well as excellent communication skills both written and verbal. It is also important that the candidate has strong mathematical skills and has excellent attention to detail. Experience in an administration position would be desirable.
Benefits of becoming the UK Sales Order Processor:
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Monthly Reward and Recognition prizes – cash bonuses up to £1000
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the UK Sales Order Processor, then please apply via CrunchPoster here.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/ or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Morningside employees by a third party agency and/ or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Morningside. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.