Sales Administration Supervisor (International)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Job type: Permanent
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
We are looking to recruit a highly organised and focussed individual for the role of Sales Administration Supervisor within our International Sales Department.
Responsibilities of the Sales Administration Supervisor:
- Planning of International Sales workload and task assignment
- Investigating, reporting and resolving any issues or discrepancy that may arise
- Checking each team member report on daily basis and ensuring that all the orders are on track and nothing has been delayed or missed
- Monitoring KPI’s and helping Manager in day to day activities
- Applying for documents with the Home Office and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Providing guidance and training to all members of staff, where appropriate and needed.
- Ensure all documentation prepared by the International Sales Department is accurate and has been double-checked, including orders, quotations and tender bids.
- To promote and expand sales of Morningside Healthcare products to existing and new customers.
- Preparing and handling reports
Requirements of the Sales Administration Supervisor:
You will have great leadership skills and have shown this by having recent experience supervising a team, preferably in a customer service environment. Office administration skills are essential and it will be important to be confident in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will need to be able to work to tight deadlines with good attention to detail. It would be desirable for you to have experience of international communication and good negotiation skills.
Benefits of becoming the Sales Administration Supervisor:
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Monthly Reward and Recognition prizes – cash bonuses up to £1000
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
Please apply via CrunchPoster here.