Sales Administrator (International)
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
As a company, Morningside has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking an IT Support Engineer to join the existing team in Loughborough.
The Sales Administrator Role
We are looking to recruit an organised and focused individual for the position of Sales Administrator within our International Sales Department. This role is responsible for processing orders for our International Private customers and UN Aid Agency customers. Our International Sales Team work closely with global Aid Agencies and Charities to provide high quality, affordable healthcare to the people that need it most.
The roles responsibilities include:
- Processing and preparing quotations and sourcing the necessary products to fulfil the order.
- Preparing documentation relating to orders, tenders, quotations and shipments for charities and private customers around the world.
- Processing challenging shipments such as Cold Chain medicines and Control Drugs.
- Applying for documents with the Home Office and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Negotiating with Suppliers, placing Purchase Orders and tracking shipments.
- Liaise with freight forwarders to arrange shipments for our International customers.
Requirements for the Sales Administrator Role
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Focused and organised
- Ability to multitask
- Experience of International communication
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience or interest in logistics
Morningside offers a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme and private healthcare.
If you feel you are suitable for our Sales Administrator position, please apply via Crunchposter by visiting here.