Quality Assurance Manager
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs. As a company, Morningside has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivalled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
The Quality Assurance Manager Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager within our Quality Compliance Team. As the Quality Assurance Manager (Systems), you will be responsible for a variety of different tasks including:
- To facilitate the continual improvements of our Quality Management System (QMS) and oversee all additions and revisions.
- To manage and supervise the Quality Assurance (Systems) team, ensuring that all operational requirements and KPIs are met.
- To ensure that all systems, including but not limited to the QMS Documentation, CAPA system, Change Control procedure, Deviation system, Supplier and Customer approvals and other documentation systems are maintained and administered in a timely manner by all members of the team.
- To ensure that Technical Agreements are maintained and reviewed as appropriate.
- To prepare documentation and information relating to audits, as well as be in attendance within both internal and external audits as required by the Company.
- To create and provide analytical reports for the Head of Quality and QPs as well as other Stakeholders within the business.
Requirement for Quality Assurance Manager Role
Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Proven industry experience in a similar role within a Quality Assurance Department
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- A working knowledge and practical experience with Document Control, Change Controls and Deviations
- Relevant degree in a life science discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organisational and time management skills
- Good reasoning and a deductive capability
We are looking for the ideal candidate to start immediately.
Morningside offers a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme, private healthcare and reward and recognition scheme.
If you feel you are suitable for our Quality Assurance Manager position, please visit apply through CrunchPoster here.