Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Job type: Permanent
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Coordinator:
- We are looking to recruit a diligent and organised individual to join our IT & Facilities Department to assist with projects.
- Carry out a full spectrum of project-based procurement services including PO, reporting, vendor and cost management
- Liaise with internal departments on purchasing
- Record and maintain purchase records and supplier records accurately
- Ensure suppliers are compliant with agreements
- Management of relationships with preferred suppliers
- Provide letters, reports, briefing notes, minutes and preparation of materials for presentations
Requirements of the Junior Project Coordinator:
You must be able to build good working relationships internally and externally at all levels and have knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures. You should be able to gather, evaluate and interpret information quickly to work to strict deadlines. Being able to work independently and as part of a team is essential.
Benefits of becoming the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Competitive salary and package
- Private Healthcare – medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Monthly Reward and Recognition prizes – cash bonuses up to £1000
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Projects Assistant, then please apply via Crunchposter here.