Interim HR Manager
9 Month contract
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products throughout the world. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
The Interim HR Manager Role
We are currently seeking an Interim HR Manager for a 9-month fixed term contract with the possibility of a 3-month extension. Reporting into the Operations Director and managing a small team of three; this role would suit someone looking for a varied role within a fast-paced environment.
This is a generalist role and there is a requirement to manage a broad range of responsibilities; these include but are not limited to:
- Provide expert advice and guidance to line managers; and seek legal advice when required.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process from adverts to induction.
- Support managers on ER, disciplinary and grievance issues, and performance management.
- Oversee the training plan and ensure that this training is carried out accordingly.
- Ensure continual improvement of the HR policies and procedures
Support Employee Engagement initiatives.
- Offer mentoring and guidance to a small HR team.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Strong HR generalist background at a similar level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels.
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Previous experience managing a small team.
Morningside offers a competitive pay package alongside other company benefits such as a pension scheme and private healthcare.
If you feel you are suitable for our Interim HR Manager position, please apply here.