Administration Supervisor (International)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
About the Company:
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
We are looking to recruit an organised and focused individual for the position of Sales Administration Supervisor within our International Sales Department. This role is responsible for supervision and overseeing of all aspects of International Sales Department operations, functions and personnel with responsibility for ensuring compliance the Quality Management System and all internal procedures. Our International Sales Team work closely with global Aid Agencies and Charities to provide high quality, affordable healthcare to the people that need it most.
Sales Administration Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Planning of International Sales workload and task assignment
- Striving to meet targets, deadline, budgets and company objectives.
- Investigating, reporting and resolving any issues or discrepancy that may arise
- Liaising with, and build strong relations with customers, suppliers, service providers and other departments within the company.
- Looking for cost saving opportunities in every day work wherever possible.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures/Work Instructions where necessary
- Checking each team member report on daily basis and ensuring that all the orders are on track and nothing has been delayed or missed
- Monitoring KPIs and helping Manager in day to day activities
- Applying for documents with the Home Office and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Providing guidance and training to all members of staff, where appropriate and needed.
- Ensuring all functionalities relating to International Sales are in working order, and are appropriately maintained and services (where applicable), and records are maintained.
- Ensure all documentation prepared by the International Sales Department is accurate and has been double-checked, including orders, quotations and tender bids.
- To promote and expand sales of Morningside Healthcare products to existing and new customers.
- Involvement in any inspection/audit of Morningside Pharmaceuticals as required, whether it is internal or external, and ensuring any resulting action points are followed through.
- Preparing and handling reports
- Continually propose new ideas and improvements within the International Sales Department and to the Company where applicable.
Sales Administration Supervisor Requirements:
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel Power Point
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Focused and organised
- Ability to multitask
- Supervising experience
- Positive and “I can do” attitude
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience in a Senior position
- Team player
- Experience of International communication
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience or interest in logistics
Sales Administration Supervisor Benefits:
- Competitive pay package
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
If you think that you are suitable for this Sales Administration Supervisor role, please via CrunchPoster here.
Closing date: Friday 5th July