Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK’s trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
The Executive Assistant Role
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent Executive Assistant who is a professional, organised and dependable individual to support our CEO. This role requires an individual who can provide an excellent service to the CEO in a range of areas and ensures discretion at all times.
Supporting the CEO, you will have a variety of different responsibilities including:
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO such as; managing calendars, composing correspondence, arranging travel plans and any other ad-hoc duties required.
- Ensuring CEO meets all commitments and deadlines by keeping them informed of upcoming events.
- Can handle queries from people at all levels; including important political visitors, fellow staff members and industry specialists.
- Work with the HR Manager and Communications Manager to ensure successful planning of Company events.
- To liaise with other departments within the company to obtain any information or data required by the CEO.
- Carrying out projects or research to help compile reports and presentation materials.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant Role
- Previous experience in a PA, EA or senior administrator role
- Competent with Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Highly professional and flexible approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Applicants who are successful will be asked to attend an interview and may be asked to complete a number of tests which could include literacy and numeracy.
- Competitive pay package
- 24 days’ holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Program
If you feel you are suitable for our Executive Assistant position, please apply through CrunchPoster here.